View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2019, 10:57 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default My opinion on the whole Rican thing

I've had a weird bunch of interactions with Rican personally.

I started being accused of being Rican mostly by @IIAM and backed up by @Punk at the time. But rican did help me out a lot starting on the site. That was something positive about him. Unfortunately, most people here are not interested in new cats. Evidence of that would be how long Elevation crews last. It was actually nice to have someone around who could tell you "This kids a troll, that guys legit." As i initially thought @Dave or @EtH was a troll account the way he bullshitted in the chatbox.

Outside of that Rican left the BHC after posting things like "I'm here to help you guys." And that actually struck a nerve with me. So I laid my opinions out in the LBT when me and Rican battles there. He never really had a cross word to me outside of that.

Now, after @RULE looked into a situation and rican asked for a two week ban. I obviously knew he was doing shit that was not at all cool. But I assumed after the post RULE made that he had looked into it and made a decision.

Later, @Autograph was added to the mod team (congrats btw.) The sentence was changed without any new evidence being given to the LB community.

While I agree multis are a problem when it comes to rican mostly the rest of us tend to use them without incident, except when RULE almost battled himself in EtH's tourney. Luckily RULE did the right thing and pulled out.

I just don't see how exactly it's fair for rican's situation to be altered after RULE had presumably looked into it without anything new coming to light.

To further my stance, I believe rican deserves to be banned but I feel like changing his sentence after he is no longer in the picture with no new evidence coming to light was a little under handed for the staff to do.

No hate on @RULE or @Autograph i respect the decision i just think the entire situation could have been handled better.
Unread 12-23-2019, 10:57 PM   #1

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default My opinion on the whole Rican thing

I've had a weird bunch of interactions with Rican personally.

I started being accused of being Rican mostly by @IIAM and backed up by @Punk at the time. But rican did help me out a lot starting on the site. That was something positive about him. Unfortunately, most people here are not interested in new cats. Evidence of that would be how long Elevation crews last. It was actually nice to have someone around who could tell you "This kids a troll, that guys legit." As i initially thought @Dave or @EtH was a troll account the way he bullshitted in the chatbox.

Outside of that Rican left the BHC after posting things like "I'm here to help you guys." And that actually struck a nerve with me. So I laid my opinions out in the LBT when me and Rican battles there. He never really had a cross word to me outside of that.

Now, after @RULE looked into a situation and rican asked for a two week ban. I obviously knew he was doing shit that was not at all cool. But I assumed after the post RULE made that he had looked into it and made a decision.

Later, @Autograph was added to the mod team (congrats btw.) The sentence was changed without any new evidence being given to the LB community.

While I agree multis are a problem when it comes to rican mostly the rest of us tend to use them without incident, except when RULE almost battled himself in EtH's tourney. Luckily RULE did the right thing and pulled out.

I just don't see how exactly it's fair for rican's situation to be altered after RULE had presumably looked into it without anything new coming to light.

To further my stance, I believe rican deserves to be banned but I feel like changing his sentence after he is no longer in the picture with no new evidence coming to light was a little under handed for the staff to do.

No hate on @RULE or @Autograph i respect the decision i just think the entire situation could have been handled better.