View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 07:03 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The "Whole Story" is out. He saw a young black male as "suspicious", followed him, then when he was confronted he murdered him. It's not like Trayvon was the only person walking around the neighborhood. The ONLY reason he was "suspicious" is because he was AFRICAN. PERIOD. This case is VERY VERY dangerous and I hope my people realize the underline tone of this situation. Acquitting Zimmerman puts the message out that EVERY AFRICAN is "suspicious" and people have the right to follow and harass us. And in the event that we DO "STAND OUR GROUND" we can be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD for it. Smh..
Unread 07-13-2013, 07:03 AM   #100

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

The "Whole Story" is out. He saw a young black male as "suspicious", followed him, then when he was confronted he murdered him. It's not like Trayvon was the only person walking around the neighborhood. The ONLY reason he was "suspicious" is because he was AFRICAN. PERIOD. This case is VERY VERY dangerous and I hope my people realize the underline tone of this situation. Acquitting Zimmerman puts the message out that EVERY AFRICAN is "suspicious" and people have the right to follow and harass us. And in the event that we DO "STAND OUR GROUND" we can be MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD for it. Smh..