View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Boss-MC
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

these debates keep comin up but eth has a point, in a really backwards town blacks are niggers as a turn of phrase so by that logic it's an acceptable term. racism these days is just blatant ignorance that very few fully understand why they hate the other side...tonight for example I met ross kemp (honestly lol) for this Northern Ireland episode and he was asking a person I knew about why this was happening and he genuinely had to ask about 10 people before he got an answer that was gonna make it onto a show due to blatant ignorance as a whole
Checking Audio Battles
Clean... no cheating detected
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:08 PM   #96

Boss-MC
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
547 Won / 409 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
11 Won / 8 Lost

Voted: 1441 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Boss-MC Send a message via Yahoo to Boss-MC

these debates keep comin up but eth has a point, in a really backwards town blacks are niggers as a turn of phrase so by that logic it's an acceptable term. racism these days is just blatant ignorance that very few fully understand why they hate the other side...tonight for example I met ross kemp (honestly lol) for this Northern Ireland episode and he was asking a person I knew about why this was happening and he genuinely had to ask about 10 people before he got an answer that was gonna make it onto a show due to blatant ignorance as a whole
Checking Audio Battles
Checking Text Battles
^^^^ CHEATS TRY TO BEAT THAT FUCKIN RECORD!! ^^^^

AND STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of people talk shit and say "send it"....come with action not words, dont worry i dont back down.
Offline   Reply With Quote