View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lmao, I just read this online...

During the trial of Zimmerman, state's witness #8, Rachel Jeantel, testified that Martin had described Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker" just prior to the shooting.[303] [304]

Jeantel further testified that she thought race was an issue because Martin told her he was being followed by a white man.[305][306] Jeantel stated her belief that "creepy ass cracker" was neither racial nor offensive. She testified that people in "her culture" call white people crackers, though she couldn't recall if Martin would call white people crackers

So if in my culture we call people niggers, that's cool right?
Unread 07-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #91

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Lmao, I just read this online...

During the trial of Zimmerman, state's witness #8, Rachel Jeantel, testified that Martin had described Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker" just prior to the shooting.[303] [304]

Jeantel further testified that she thought race was an issue because Martin told her he was being followed by a white man.[305][306] Jeantel stated her belief that "creepy ass cracker" was neither racial nor offensive. She testified that people in "her culture" call white people crackers, though she couldn't recall if Martin would call white people crackers

So if in my culture we call people niggers, that's cool right?