View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2017, 08:27 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There are some basics.

First, branding. Make sure you have a longterm name, logo and maybe theme ypure going to be happy with for a long time.

Next, network. Get out all over the Internet. Communicate and collaborate. If uou make music, try to work with similar level artists. This doubles the marketing of the track. Be a part of something. For me as a writer, thats websites. I get quadruple the posts from the site and site members.

Clothing, I only know the smaller scale. I made about 50 quid on zazzle but it wasn't worth my time and marketing.

Basically, get the fuck out there. Be a member of communities online. Have people invest in your success out of community spirit.

Ill post more refined stuff later but these have helped me in a small scale.
Unread 12-09-2017, 08:27 AM   #20

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

There are some basics.

First, branding. Make sure you have a longterm name, logo and maybe theme ypure going to be happy with for a long time.

Next, network. Get out all over the Internet. Communicate and collaborate. If uou make music, try to work with similar level artists. This doubles the marketing of the track. Be a part of something. For me as a writer, thats websites. I get quadruple the posts from the site and site members.

Clothing, I only know the smaller scale. I made about 50 quid on zazzle but it wasn't worth my time and marketing.

Basically, get the fuck out there. Be a member of communities online. Have people invest in your success out of community spirit.

Ill post more refined stuff later but these have helped me in a small scale.