View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:18 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Alright guys here’s what I’m thinking since there’s no current contender.
@Lil Kilo battles @Brickrepper in the next couple days. Quick 8 line one off. The winner of this faces @Rai at the end of the month for the LBT Title.

The rest is as normal,
@Student battles @BURDENS in the no.1 contenders match to determine who gets a shot at the title in May.

Then Rican, Alzie, Eastes, and one more sign up will be our qualifying matches with the 2 winners qualifying for no.1 contender match in May.
I understand Rai needs a challenger but u can’t screw over the #1 Contenders battle with two days n 8 lines, This battle should be treated like a Big Deal as well, I want 16 lines, and time for us both to make sure this battle is a classic..and that’s if @Lil Kilo signs up.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 04-09-2019, 08:18 PM   #12

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Alright guys here’s what I’m thinking since there’s no current contender.
@Lil Kilo battles @Brickrepper in the next couple days. Quick 8 line one off. The winner of this faces @Rai at the end of the month for the LBT Title.

The rest is as normal,
@Student battles @BURDENS in the no.1 contenders match to determine who gets a shot at the title in May.

Then Rican, Alzie, Eastes, and one more sign up will be our qualifying matches with the 2 winners qualifying for no.1 contender match in May.
I understand Rai needs a challenger but u can’t screw over the #1 Contenders battle with two days n 8 lines, This battle should be treated like a Big Deal as well, I want 16 lines, and time for us both to make sure this battle is a classic..and that’s if @Lil Kilo signs up.

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.