MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Basic Member
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT
sorry fam, i tried pulling up the text battle you linked me, but for some reason, it just keeps taking me to the current battles page... so unless you have a workable link to the 'text' battle in question, i cant substantiate your claim.. atm i cant pull up any battles in a person's history..
Ya I talked to someone about that. The site is down and when they fix the site, it should be able to view. I have nothing against St Duke. He's 1 of my homies. I just hate to see someone get a loss, because the winner used the same lyrics twice. well atleast I could say that I tryed to help. God bless.
I don't know whats going on with this site, but some of the links suck and I cant connect to some battles. but if you could find a way to connect to St Duke's and I's battle. You'd see that its the same lyrics.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_searc...name=St%20Duke

This is the 1st time I heard that recycling was allowed.
Oh and btw.. I wasn't serious about blocking all FVC members. there are actually a few that I like(Example: @X-Calibur).

Last edited by MrIBELIEVEinGOD; 08-20-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Unread 08-20-2013, 12:55 AM   #10

MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT
sorry fam, i tried pulling up the text battle you linked me, but for some reason, it just keeps taking me to the current battles page... so unless you have a workable link to the 'text' battle in question, i cant substantiate your claim.. atm i cant pull up any battles in a person's history..
Ya I talked to someone about that. The site is down and when they fix the site, it should be able to view. I have nothing against St Duke. He's 1 of my homies. I just hate to see someone get a loss, because the winner used the same lyrics twice. well atleast I could say that I tryed to help. God bless.
I don't know whats going on with this site, but some of the links suck and I cant connect to some battles. but if you could find a way to connect to St Duke's and I's battle. You'd see that its the same lyrics.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_searc...name=St%20Duke

This is the 1st time I heard that recycling was allowed.
Oh and btw.. I wasn't serious about blocking all FVC members. there are actually a few that I like(Example: @X-Calibur).

Last edited by MrIBELIEVEinGOD; 08-20-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote