View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2017, 11:51 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Bro how are niggas comparing K. Dot to DMX and BIG right now

DMX and BIG were straight ass lyrically next to K. Dot

Its one thing if you think they make better music than K. Dot, to which case I'll say BIG has a bunch of hits and classics and he only made 2 albums...but DMX? You're trippin
Lmao DMX ran the rap game for many many years ON TOP.

Many Hits.All K dot is flow a bunch of incoherant shit.If you think KDOT is the most lyrical dopest rapper to ever live you need to go get your fuckin head examined I think theres a tumor in their pushing on the logical area of the brain and making your logic off.

Kdot dropped one dope cd GKMC.........TPAB AND DAMN are both mediocre. LMFAO at mfs swearing KDOT IS THE GREATEST.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Ayy, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits
But now I’m countin' this
Parmesan where my accountant lives
In fact, I'm downin’ this
D'USSÉ with my boo bae tastes like Kool-Aid for the analysts
Girl, I can buy yo' ass the world with my paystub
Ooh, that pussy good, won't you sit it on my taste bloods?
I get way too petty once you let me do the extras
Pull up on your block, then break it down: we playin' Tetris
A.M. to the P.M., P.M. to the A.M., funk
Piss out your per diem, you just gotta hate 'em, funk
If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes, funk
If I quit this season, I still be the greatest, funk
My left stroke just went viral
Right stroke put lil' baby in a spiral
Soprano C, we like to keep it on a high note
It's levels to it, you and I know, bitch, be humble

VERSE OFF HUMBLE

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

All 3 of Dmxs first albums all 3 debut at Number 1.Its dark and Hell is Hot is a Classic.Flesh of my Flesh Blood of My Blood he dropped 2 number one albums in one year amongst the times of Jay z,Nas,Eminem and made his spot in rap history.Kendrick is looking good out here compoeting with Future and lil Yachty come on GTFOH
Unread 04-21-2017, 11:51 PM   #32

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Bro how are niggas comparing K. Dot to DMX and BIG right now

DMX and BIG were straight ass lyrically next to K. Dot

Its one thing if you think they make better music than K. Dot, to which case I'll say BIG has a bunch of hits and classics and he only made 2 albums...but DMX? You're trippin
Lmao DMX ran the rap game for many many years ON TOP.

Many Hits.All K dot is flow a bunch of incoherant shit.If you think KDOT is the most lyrical dopest rapper to ever live you need to go get your fuckin head examined I think theres a tumor in their pushing on the logical area of the brain and making your logic off.

Kdot dropped one dope cd GKMC.........TPAB AND DAMN are both mediocre. LMFAO at mfs swearing KDOT IS THE GREATEST.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Ayy, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
Finesse a nigga with some counterfeits
But now I’m countin' this
Parmesan where my accountant lives
In fact, I'm downin’ this
D'USSÉ with my boo bae tastes like Kool-Aid for the analysts
Girl, I can buy yo' ass the world with my paystub
Ooh, that pussy good, won't you sit it on my taste bloods?
I get way too petty once you let me do the extras
Pull up on your block, then break it down: we playin' Tetris
A.M. to the P.M., P.M. to the A.M., funk
Piss out your per diem, you just gotta hate 'em, funk
If I quit your BM, I still ride Mercedes, funk
If I quit this season, I still be the greatest, funk
My left stroke just went viral
Right stroke put lil' baby in a spiral
Soprano C, we like to keep it on a high note
It's levels to it, you and I know, bitch, be humble

VERSE OFF HUMBLE

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

All 3 of Dmxs first albums all 3 debut at Number 1.Its dark and Hell is Hot is a Classic.Flesh of my Flesh Blood of My Blood he dropped 2 number one albums in one year amongst the times of Jay z,Nas,Eminem and made his spot in rap history.Kendrick is looking good out here compoeting with Future and lil Yachty come on GTFOH