View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2017, 04:02 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Weed is good for you

It wouldn't be getting legalized for recreational use if it wasn't

You don't see them legalizing heroin do you?

Flawless logic get at me b
It's being legalized because of how popular it is , u get enough people behind anything and it can become legal. Some countries force women to cut their clits off , does that make it ok? The government is made up of people just like u or me. And people are flawed ... If there was a right or wrong answer to anything , the rules would be universal

Plus all the extra income doesn't hurt.

All I'm saying is potheads need to stop bitching.. saying weed was pure and healthy and all that , then people started freaking out when they heard weed candies were being giving out at Halloween. Suddenly it isn't so good for u when it comes to your children

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So theyre saying a toddler died from smoking weed

Anybody else hear about that?

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/n...eath/492215989

Ouch
Unread 11-21-2017, 04:02 PM   #39

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Weed is good for you

It wouldn't be getting legalized for recreational use if it wasn't

You don't see them legalizing heroin do you?

Flawless logic get at me b
It's being legalized because of how popular it is , u get enough people behind anything and it can become legal. Some countries force women to cut their clits off , does that make it ok? The government is made up of people just like u or me. And people are flawed ... If there was a right or wrong answer to anything , the rules would be universal

Plus all the extra income doesn't hurt.

All I'm saying is potheads need to stop bitching.. saying weed was pure and healthy and all that , then people started freaking out when they heard weed candies were being giving out at Halloween. Suddenly it isn't so good for u when it comes to your children

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

So theyre saying a toddler died from smoking weed

Anybody else hear about that?

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/n...eath/492215989

Ouch