View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Venomoussss
Basic Member
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 26 Lost

Ok yall are fucking stupid! How can u feel guilty for something your ancestors did? As for the whole slavery thing, do u even know where the word 'slave' comes from? It comes from when SLAVIC people were slaves, who are actually WHITE PEOPLE. I'm so tired of people blaming white people for everything because not only is it insulting to me but it is also insulting to black people too. Black people are not fucking slaves, before slavery they practically run shit all over this world and had slaves themselves, read a fucking book and stop hating yourself for shit that happened thousands of years ago, get over it and love yourself regardless.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Also, I would like to say this to the people that blame 'British' people for everything. It was NOT the average British person that was going abroad and taking over shit, it was the rich upperclass British (the people us average British people hate!) Just like what's going on now in the middle east, British people actually voted against this war but the government didn't care what we thought and went ahead and went to to middle east anyway! Please don't tarnish me with the same brush as the queen etc, because I fucking hate the queen and the rest of the rich pricks who smile in suits, the average British person is decent, you can't judge British white people for what a minority have done it's just stupid.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

It also makes me laugh how people say 'It's Britains fault for the situation in Palestine.' Errrrrr no, it's the upperclass British people actually you fucking idiots. Did I send the jews to Palestine? Erm let me think, HELL NO. They don't belong there, PERIOD. Nobody wants jews living in there country and I don't blame them either, I'm not judging every jew because the majority of them are good people, but zionists are fucking horrible. If it was up to me every one of those jews in so called ISREAL would be flung out in a second and never to be seen or heard from again. FREE PALESTINE MOTHERFUCKERS.

Last edited by Venomoussss; 04-28-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Unread 04-28-2013, 03:03 AM   #69

Venomoussss
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.35/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
10 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 26 Lost

Voted: 43 audio / 194 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Ok yall are fucking stupid! How can u feel guilty for something your ancestors did? As for the whole slavery thing, do u even know where the word 'slave' comes from? It comes from when SLAVIC people were slaves, who are actually WHITE PEOPLE. I'm so tired of people blaming white people for everything because not only is it insulting to me but it is also insulting to black people too. Black people are not fucking slaves, before slavery they practically run shit all over this world and had slaves themselves, read a fucking book and stop hating yourself for shit that happened thousands of years ago, get over it and love yourself regardless.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Also, I would like to say this to the people that blame 'British' people for everything. It was NOT the average British person that was going abroad and taking over shit, it was the rich upperclass British (the people us average British people hate!) Just like what's going on now in the middle east, British people actually voted against this war but the government didn't care what we thought and went ahead and went to to middle east anyway! Please don't tarnish me with the same brush as the queen etc, because I fucking hate the queen and the rest of the rich pricks who smile in suits, the average British person is decent, you can't judge British white people for what a minority have done it's just stupid.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

It also makes me laugh how people say 'It's Britains fault for the situation in Palestine.' Errrrrr no, it's the upperclass British people actually you fucking idiots. Did I send the jews to Palestine? Erm let me think, HELL NO. They don't belong there, PERIOD. Nobody wants jews living in there country and I don't blame them either, I'm not judging every jew because the majority of them are good people, but zionists are fucking horrible. If it was up to me every one of those jews in so called ISREAL would be flung out in a second and never to be seen or heard from again. FREE PALESTINE MOTHERFUCKERS.

Last edited by Venomoussss; 04-28-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote