View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Okay, hold up. Lemme get this straight.

So, @Shezso Eu comes back to a predominantly text battle site, tells us "text is dead," and calls out two guys who do text... to put up a video battle. I reply and tell you I could care less about this shit and she keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how awesome she is. Nowadays she has all these fans and views and she got numbers of battle rappers and wants me to Google her and shit? Criticized me for thinking a text battle will get me "glory?" Now I'm faced with a video battle challenge because I called a bitch ugly? Da fuck?

At this point she just building herself up for nothing. I tagged you once. One time. In a thread you were already mentioned in, by the way. It wasn't out of the blue. Now you've gone and started a fucking anthology about the shit. Let it go. I don't give a fuck about you or seeing your flat forehead having, shaved, inbred Sasquatch lookin' ass in a video battle. I ain't about it.

So there you go. A guy who doesn't do video battles and barely even text battles ducked a random ass video battle callout from you on a MAJORITY text battling site. Fucking crazy. You da man (woman?)

Let me be the first to congratulate on your monumental victory. This is going to be big for you. Your fans will be floored to know you came back to LetsBeef after losing a year ago and ol' Brayne Ded ducked a video battle from you. You'll probably be superviral over this seeing as I have -2 fans and couldn't be bothered to care about views or glory or really any of this shit you're so concerned about. Nice.
Unread 01-06-2020, 05:23 PM   #29

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Okay, hold up. Lemme get this straight.

So, @Shezso Eu comes back to a predominantly text battle site, tells us "text is dead," and calls out two guys who do text... to put up a video battle. I reply and tell you I could care less about this shit and she keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how awesome she is. Nowadays she has all these fans and views and she got numbers of battle rappers and wants me to Google her and shit? Criticized me for thinking a text battle will get me "glory?" Now I'm faced with a video battle challenge because I called a bitch ugly? Da fuck?

At this point she just building herself up for nothing. I tagged you once. One time. In a thread you were already mentioned in, by the way. It wasn't out of the blue. Now you've gone and started a fucking anthology about the shit. Let it go. I don't give a fuck about you or seeing your flat forehead having, shaved, inbred Sasquatch lookin' ass in a video battle. I ain't about it.

So there you go. A guy who doesn't do video battles and barely even text battles ducked a random ass video battle callout from you on a MAJORITY text battling site. Fucking crazy. You da man (woman?)

Let me be the first to congratulate on your monumental victory. This is going to be big for you. Your fans will be floored to know you came back to LetsBeef after losing a year ago and ol' Brayne Ded ducked a video battle from you. You'll probably be superviral over this seeing as I have -2 fans and couldn't be bothered to care about views or glory or really any of this shit you're so concerned about. Nice.