View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2020, 11:41 PM
40killa
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
I no-showed the tourney cuz I knew I wouldn’t win (the championship) that’s the real reason. I just said I couldn’t think of shit so nobody would get mad. Did I or did I not send you a 16 to make up for that no-show? Before the tourney even ended so u can’t really use that against me. And them other times you beat me were snipes. Things would’ve been a lot different if I knew who I was facing.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Btw who tf is Cherokee Cracker? Does his vote hold any weight? That’s why his vote didn’t matter because he probably has 0 vp (if you know what that is) I’m not sure about the 100-0 outcome but I definitely beat u bro. Don’t be a sore loser
A vote is a vote and I had 2 and you had 1 from anomaly 💀GET REAL. U cant fuck wit me at all. And naw u got so mamy excuses for everything u just be lying all over the place. Lets battle again then since u think u better which u clearly not. U the weakest link in panda.
Unread 12-02-2020, 11:41 PM   #40

40killa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 271 text
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
I no-showed the tourney cuz I knew I wouldn’t win (the championship) that’s the real reason. I just said I couldn’t think of shit so nobody would get mad. Did I or did I not send you a 16 to make up for that no-show? Before the tourney even ended so u can’t really use that against me. And them other times you beat me were snipes. Things would’ve been a lot different if I knew who I was facing.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Btw who tf is Cherokee Cracker? Does his vote hold any weight? That’s why his vote didn’t matter because he probably has 0 vp (if you know what that is) I’m not sure about the 100-0 outcome but I definitely beat u bro. Don’t be a sore loser
A vote is a vote and I had 2 and you had 1 from anomaly 💀GET REAL. U cant fuck wit me at all. And naw u got so mamy excuses for everything u just be lying all over the place. Lets battle again then since u think u better which u clearly not. U the weakest link in panda.