View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2020, 09:43 PM
40killa
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
Ok then why did I win 100%-0% and why did Kiwi say himself in the comments of the battle that he removed Cherokee’s vote because he voted for the wrong person but it wouldn’t have affected the outcome of the battle? Can you not read? https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521243 Read the staff comments and what Kiwi said. Anyways, it’s just one battle. I could beat you again. Then, what would be the excuse? “Only reason he won is cuz I said something I didn’t mean to say” lol foh fam

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I’m more loyal than you know. Just couldn’t pass on the opportunity. Y’all literally 2 deep and you gonna talk about loyalty. Y’all in a relationship or sum? Lmao
I clearly got another vote on there. Only 3 people voted on that including Cherokee. Me and you both had 1 vote so that 100% is clearly false. Not to mention I beat u like 2 other times too and u no showed me in the tourney cus u couldnt think of shit. Dont play. And you act like panda givin u money "couldnt pass up the oppurtunity" headass 😂 It sound like you in a relationship with somebody over there.
Unread 12-02-2020, 09:43 PM   #37

40killa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 271 text
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
Ok then why did I win 100%-0% and why did Kiwi say himself in the comments of the battle that he removed Cherokee’s vote because he voted for the wrong person but it wouldn’t have affected the outcome of the battle? Can you not read? https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=tb&id=521243 Read the staff comments and what Kiwi said. Anyways, it’s just one battle. I could beat you again. Then, what would be the excuse? “Only reason he won is cuz I said something I didn’t mean to say” lol foh fam

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

I’m more loyal than you know. Just couldn’t pass on the opportunity. Y’all literally 2 deep and you gonna talk about loyalty. Y’all in a relationship or sum? Lmao
I clearly got another vote on there. Only 3 people voted on that including Cherokee. Me and you both had 1 vote so that 100% is clearly false. Not to mention I beat u like 2 other times too and u no showed me in the tourney cus u couldnt think of shit. Dont play. And you act like panda givin u money "couldnt pass up the oppurtunity" headass 😂 It sound like you in a relationship with somebody over there.