View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Brickrepper
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
Lol yeah, I wasn’t there long...but that’s just how I was feeling cuz you had me as a regular member along with them other 3 emcees who have been inactive for idk how long lol so I felt like a throwaway...but I chose Panda because they was the more active crew...then you wanted to battle us as soon as I joined right after you sent me a pm asking what crews should we target to get our name out there. One of them (and the main one) I said was Panda. Never got a response back after that. So I left. Then you battle me and Stu cuz Stu recruited me and now you think just cuz you beat us (out of all the other active members in the crew) that puts y’all above us. Think again
I think that me and 40killa together is a problem PERIOD! We don’t duck no smoke and regardless of how you feel about Double M..one thing we pride on is Loyalty..we ride for each other and learn from each other and we keep it a 100! I think that puts us on top of y’all..and we can punch u to death... stop playin wit me. And stop putting ya self down saying that since we beat y’all that meant absolutely nothing ..I assumed y’all had some kind of skills..u chose the wrong side. So u think again

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.
Unread 12-02-2020, 09:05 PM   #35

Brickrepper
Estimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
19 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 239 text
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
Lol yeah, I wasn’t there long...but that’s just how I was feeling cuz you had me as a regular member along with them other 3 emcees who have been inactive for idk how long lol so I felt like a throwaway...but I chose Panda because they was the more active crew...then you wanted to battle us as soon as I joined right after you sent me a pm asking what crews should we target to get our name out there. One of them (and the main one) I said was Panda. Never got a response back after that. So I left. Then you battle me and Stu cuz Stu recruited me and now you think just cuz you beat us (out of all the other active members in the crew) that puts y’all above us. Think again
I think that me and 40killa together is a problem PERIOD! We don’t duck no smoke and regardless of how you feel about Double M..one thing we pride on is Loyalty..we ride for each other and learn from each other and we keep it a 100! I think that puts us on top of y’all..and we can punch u to death... stop playin wit me. And stop putting ya self down saying that since we beat y’all that meant absolutely nothing ..I assumed y’all had some kind of skills..u chose the wrong side. So u think again

”I stay ready so I ain’t gotta get ready”.