View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2020, 08:55 PM
40killa
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickrepper View Post
Overlooking you? Promotion?..you was in the crew for like a week. Lol
Was it even that long? Lol more like 5 secs then he got an offer from the pandas and his panties got wet 😂

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
It’s like that cuz y’all didn’t beat our top 2 dudes considering the fact that you and 40 are the best in y’all crew. Plus, Student ain’t even with us no more. If you think y’all better than us, challenge somebody like Odin or Xanda or you can send bars to me and I will take care of you myself. I beat 40, so I can beat you too!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I felt like Brick was overlooking me. I easily should’ve been a capo in y’all crew with you but he never promoted me no matter how hard I went or how active I was. I know position in a crew doesn’t really matter in some crews and I can understand it’s his crew so he can put us where he wants but it just seemed like he was giving me the cold shoulder. Plus, Fuel offered me a position in his crew before I joined MM and I never got back to him on it. No hard feelings fam
"I beat 40" lmaoo u literally won that battle cus Cherokee Cracker intended to vote for me but accidentally hit your name which was the deciding factor lol and you definitely not beatin me Brick either and we smokin anybody yall put up against us. Send em
Unread 12-02-2020, 08:55 PM   #34

40killa
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
115 Won / 65 Lost

Voted: 39 audio / 271 text
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickrepper View Post
Overlooking you? Promotion?..you was in the crew for like a week. Lol
Was it even that long? Lol more like 5 secs then he got an offer from the pandas and his panties got wet 😂

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uttirmost View Post
It’s like that cuz y’all didn’t beat our top 2 dudes considering the fact that you and 40 are the best in y’all crew. Plus, Student ain’t even with us no more. If you think y’all better than us, challenge somebody like Odin or Xanda or you can send bars to me and I will take care of you myself. I beat 40, so I can beat you too!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

I felt like Brick was overlooking me. I easily should’ve been a capo in y’all crew with you but he never promoted me no matter how hard I went or how active I was. I know position in a crew doesn’t really matter in some crews and I can understand it’s his crew so he can put us where he wants but it just seemed like he was giving me the cold shoulder. Plus, Fuel offered me a position in his crew before I joined MM and I never got back to him on it. No hard feelings fam
"I beat 40" lmaoo u literally won that battle cus Cherokee Cracker intended to vote for me but accidentally hit your name which was the deciding factor lol and you definitely not beatin me Brick either and we smokin anybody yall put up against us. Send em