Thread: bitches
View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:23 AM
Quincy®
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
176 Won / 101 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

As much as I'd hate to say it bruvuh. That I hate you. Guess I've got the right time to say it. I hate you. You bitchin on a battle you clearly lost on and making a thread to get laid cuz you're wack w/your game bra? Quite stupid. I'd rather say kill yourself w/your no dick game and realize ain't nobody sorry bra. Nobody knew you. Who tf r u? Matter of fact to everyone else who seems uninterested don't make a peep at this thread it will lead to more bitching. He Cry's on all battle's he lost and block's you off a win when hitting up your profile w/this : http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=891982 faggetry is not allowed and ROFL. This guy couldn't spit if he was a fat virgin bitch who hates swallowing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
LOL this dude a multiple time cheater who was just banned for self voting....talking about it's not about skill anymore it's all dickriding. Dude dickrided himself haha. What an idiot.
Unread 10-14-2014, 01:23 AM   #6

Quincy®
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
176 Won / 101 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 574 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

As much as I'd hate to say it bruvuh. That I hate you. Guess I've got the right time to say it. I hate you. You bitchin on a battle you clearly lost on and making a thread to get laid cuz you're wack w/your game bra? Quite stupid. I'd rather say kill yourself w/your no dick game and realize ain't nobody sorry bra. Nobody knew you. Who tf r u? Matter of fact to everyone else who seems uninterested don't make a peep at this thread it will lead to more bitching. He Cry's on all battle's he lost and block's you off a win when hitting up your profile w/this : http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=891982 faggetry is not allowed and ROFL. This guy couldn't spit if he was a fat virgin bitch who hates swallowing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
LOL this dude a multiple time cheater who was just banned for self voting....talking about it's not about skill anymore it's all dickriding. Dude dickrided himself haha. What an idiot.