View Single Post
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:16 AM
RickyLahey
Banned
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Makes you wonder what massive bitches these people must be to entirely hide their identity out of shear fear of the backlash they'd get.

Based on your love of Skizzo and enjoyment of sniping I'm just gonna assume you're the Indian paedophile.
Real respects real, that's all that is with skizzo and I. I respect many others too. Thanks for all your attention! I'd tell you who I am but it's pointless as I have had many accounts over the years. And if you wanna complain about my sniping, you and I can battle whenever you want. Bet you money I smack the shit out of you lyrically. I'm actually not a pedophile or Indian. I'm a French animal rapist.
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:16 AM   #23

RickyLahey
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Makes you wonder what massive bitches these people must be to entirely hide their identity out of shear fear of the backlash they'd get.

Based on your love of Skizzo and enjoyment of sniping I'm just gonna assume you're the Indian paedophile.
Real respects real, that's all that is with skizzo and I. I respect many others too. Thanks for all your attention! I'd tell you who I am but it's pointless as I have had many accounts over the years. And if you wanna complain about my sniping, you and I can battle whenever you want. Bet you money I smack the shit out of you lyrically. I'm actually not a pedophile or Indian. I'm a French animal rapist.