View Single Post
Unread 05-24-2017, 12:04 PM
King Honeybee
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I only just made an account yesterday and one of the issues I see with the website is that it doesn't seem to actively engage in the battle rap community enough to bring new people in.

What I think should be done is a monthly reset of credits, and make battles cost more credits, like a lot more. Most people aren't going to be battling enough for the voting requirement to effect them much. If you do both of those then you should see an increase in voting as well as in increase in battles(people will want to battle more because people will be viewing battles more).

Another thing I have noticed is that a lot of dudes just don't make any sense in their text battles. That can make them more difficult for people to read, and some will just ignore the mechanic entirely. There should be a voting mechanic on cohesiveness and ability for the readers to understand so you don't get as many dudes typing up random shit that occasionally rhymes.
Unread 05-24-2017, 12:04 PM   #34

King Honeybee
Basic Member

Voted: 1 audio / 4 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I only just made an account yesterday and one of the issues I see with the website is that it doesn't seem to actively engage in the battle rap community enough to bring new people in.

What I think should be done is a monthly reset of credits, and make battles cost more credits, like a lot more. Most people aren't going to be battling enough for the voting requirement to effect them much. If you do both of those then you should see an increase in voting as well as in increase in battles(people will want to battle more because people will be viewing battles more).

Another thing I have noticed is that a lot of dudes just don't make any sense in their text battles. That can make them more difficult for people to read, and some will just ignore the mechanic entirely. There should be a voting mechanic on cohesiveness and ability for the readers to understand so you don't get as many dudes typing up random shit that occasionally rhymes.