View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
fake you are,,deleting posts you start in forums"squashing beef" with punk,,thats something to hide.2..i dont discord nor do i know what that is so i politely declined. 3.i wanted to battle you written months ago but you never actual gave me an answer..so youre ducking..4.i dont see you doing writtens ever..maybe a few,,so you dont have room to talk on that..different styles to writing,,thats why its called style clashing,,sorry i dont follow the lb format and follow..5.i dont live with my mom or do drugs other than weed.6 everything else is you trying to reach..7..you dont phase me let alone would you in real life...8..check...its your move..
1. Hide the posts? They were pure spam and hatred. It didn't need to be on Lets Beef.

2. Fair. I feel like I also recalled asking you if you wanted to use tiny chat instead tho.

3. I haven't got to getting to writing for a LOT of people. You are next on my agenda.

4. Don't be sorry for following the LB format as you don't necessarily have to. I'm still working on my bars but when I feel like I have enough bars that are good then I'll definitely let you know.

5. Well then that's good for you dude.

6. Usually it's you reaching out for me. Like how you just IM'd me ten minutes ago.

7. I really don't care what you want to believe nor would I care enough to lift one of my fingers just to phase you.

8. I'm just smoking weed right now and therefore I fail to see why I should even care about this anymore. I lashed out at you this time, sure, but it's because you won't stop going after me and I really, really feel like this started just because I left votes on your battles that you didn't approve of. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 04-03-2020, 04:09 PM   #49

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister jon flako View Post
fake you are,,deleting posts you start in forums"squashing beef" with punk,,thats something to hide.2..i dont discord nor do i know what that is so i politely declined. 3.i wanted to battle you written months ago but you never actual gave me an answer..so youre ducking..4.i dont see you doing writtens ever..maybe a few,,so you dont have room to talk on that..different styles to writing,,thats why its called style clashing,,sorry i dont follow the lb format and follow..5.i dont live with my mom or do drugs other than weed.6 everything else is you trying to reach..7..you dont phase me let alone would you in real life...8..check...its your move..
1. Hide the posts? They were pure spam and hatred. It didn't need to be on Lets Beef.

2. Fair. I feel like I also recalled asking you if you wanted to use tiny chat instead tho.

3. I haven't got to getting to writing for a LOT of people. You are next on my agenda.

4. Don't be sorry for following the LB format as you don't necessarily have to. I'm still working on my bars but when I feel like I have enough bars that are good then I'll definitely let you know.

5. Well then that's good for you dude.

6. Usually it's you reaching out for me. Like how you just IM'd me ten minutes ago.

7. I really don't care what you want to believe nor would I care enough to lift one of my fingers just to phase you.

8. I'm just smoking weed right now and therefore I fail to see why I should even care about this anymore. I lashed out at you this time, sure, but it's because you won't stop going after me and I really, really feel like this started just because I left votes on your battles that you didn't approve of. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money