View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2019, 05:04 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tell us why we should choose you.

i've been one of the most active voters, if not, the most active voter since i came back. i'm an educated voter, that frequently studies battles and breaks them down. i have 0 bias to titles names or friends, and i'm always 100% honest with my feedback.

If you were chosen for the FVC, what would be your monthly goals, in terms of the number of votes you want to have. In both Text and Audio.

if i'm in the fvc, 200 in text, and 100 in audio (if there are that many battles) my goal would be to vote on basically every battle. it honestly doesn't take that long if you maintain voting on new battles daily.

Would you be willing to be in the rotation for a 'clean up crew' if it comes to that?

without a doubt.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

@GOOD GRIEF @Manhattan
Unread 12-22-2019, 05:04 PM   #10

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Tell us why we should choose you.

i've been one of the most active voters, if not, the most active voter since i came back. i'm an educated voter, that frequently studies battles and breaks them down. i have 0 bias to titles names or friends, and i'm always 100% honest with my feedback.

If you were chosen for the FVC, what would be your monthly goals, in terms of the number of votes you want to have. In both Text and Audio.

if i'm in the fvc, 200 in text, and 100 in audio (if there are that many battles) my goal would be to vote on basically every battle. it honestly doesn't take that long if you maintain voting on new battles daily.

Would you be willing to be in the rotation for a 'clean up crew' if it comes to that?

without a doubt.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

@GOOD GRIEF @Manhattan