View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2019, 12:49 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

You can choose me if you want. Just throwing my hat in the ring, really.

My monthly goals would be undefinable. I go on voting sprees when I have time. I like voting on more "important" battles. I've always been a fair voter and have been in the FVC multiple times. I'm not as big of a voter on the audio side as I don't do audio, personally. I feel like for me to vote on audio, I should at least have my own audio battles up. Some might not agree but that's my personal stance. Usually if someone requests my vote via IM, I vote. I don't take this as seriously as most people so I feel I have a more unbiased and subjective view of verses than some.

I'd be willing to be in the clean up crew. However, my votes would correlate to the skill level of the battle. I'm not writing a 30 paragraph expo on a battle between two dudes using monosyllabic rhymes. I think that's only fair. You get back what you put in.
Unread 12-22-2019, 12:49 PM   #8

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

You can choose me if you want. Just throwing my hat in the ring, really.

My monthly goals would be undefinable. I go on voting sprees when I have time. I like voting on more "important" battles. I've always been a fair voter and have been in the FVC multiple times. I'm not as big of a voter on the audio side as I don't do audio, personally. I feel like for me to vote on audio, I should at least have my own audio battles up. Some might not agree but that's my personal stance. Usually if someone requests my vote via IM, I vote. I don't take this as seriously as most people so I feel I have a more unbiased and subjective view of verses than some.

I'd be willing to be in the clean up crew. However, my votes would correlate to the skill level of the battle. I'm not writing a 30 paragraph expo on a battle between two dudes using monosyllabic rhymes. I think that's only fair. You get back what you put in.