View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
skinEC~RRR~
Basic Member
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to skinEC~RRR~
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
106 Won / 53 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

hey there is a reason my crew is names REAL reckonEYES REAL, because it's the damn truth, pulse you will never understand this concept because your just a fucking hater.. you try and put people's comments down...you refuse to back up anything you say, all you do is troll the forums playing "i know you are but what am i" games, you contribute nothing to this site, nothing to music, nothing to the arts in general. I honestly feel sorry for u man..shout to all the real dudes that commented in here , yall know who you are..and b4 u say shit pulse im not just talking about people that backed me up...final word is a real mutha fucker and i respect is criticism..i just don't respect anything about u or your approach at life
Unread 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #57

skinEC~RRR~
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
106 Won / 53 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 566 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to skinEC~RRR~

hey there is a reason my crew is names REAL reckonEYES REAL, because it's the damn truth, pulse you will never understand this concept because your just a fucking hater.. you try and put people's comments down...you refuse to back up anything you say, all you do is troll the forums playing "i know you are but what am i" games, you contribute nothing to this site, nothing to music, nothing to the arts in general. I honestly feel sorry for u man..shout to all the real dudes that commented in here , yall know who you are..and b4 u say shit pulse im not just talking about people that backed me up...final word is a real mutha fucker and i respect is criticism..i just don't respect anything about u or your approach at life
Offline   Reply With Quote