View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2013, 10:44 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNAL WoRD View Post
Well, skin is decent I wouldn't go with dope. Lyrically he's got a long way to go and he can't seem to write a song on topic to save his life, I think his flows good but that's all I see so far as being over average
lol..dont downplay his ability bc its the popular thing to do...skins dope, and easily leaps and bounds ahead of alot of ppl who posted in this thread...to the point that some are catching feelings

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

on a side note, could you image @pULSe on a track?
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 05-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #55

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiNAL WoRD View Post
Well, skin is decent I wouldn't go with dope. Lyrically he's got a long way to go and he can't seem to write a song on topic to save his life, I think his flows good but that's all I see so far as being over average
lol..dont downplay his ability bc its the popular thing to do...skins dope, and easily leaps and bounds ahead of alot of ppl who posted in this thread...to the point that some are catching feelings

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

on a side note, could you image @pULSe on a track?
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct