View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Reply to you quoting me.

I agree. I'm seeing it first hand on other sites like this. It just is what it is. It was never going toast forever and I think a lot of people forget that rap battling isn't even that big anyway, the million views smack gets and thousands KOTD and DF get on youtube are NOTHING. Their a small drop in the ocean and YT is their only big medium to get to the masses. it's a niche genre. And sites like this are a small branch off from that niche.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

As for your reply to J. What do you think we been doing all this time? Staff have given LB members plenty to be happy about, far more than the other sites which are basic in comparison. The truth is people are spoiled and they only think new features. Spoil me spoil me.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #54

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Reply to you quoting me.

I agree. I'm seeing it first hand on other sites like this. It just is what it is. It was never going toast forever and I think a lot of people forget that rap battling isn't even that big anyway, the million views smack gets and thousands KOTD and DF get on youtube are NOTHING. Their a small drop in the ocean and YT is their only big medium to get to the masses. it's a niche genre. And sites like this are a small branch off from that niche.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

As for your reply to J. What do you think we been doing all this time? Staff have given LB members plenty to be happy about, far more than the other sites which are basic in comparison. The truth is people are spoiled and they only think new features. Spoil me spoil me.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.