View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:25 PM
METH_BARZ
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 15 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Aight.

First off I wanna get something out of the way. I didn't think this Record thing was going to work. BUT. I think you're going a bit ott with all this "uproar" and shit.

HVK went out of his way to do a good thing for the site. the result in this thread isn't important. It didn't work out, but again............................ ^

Ya'll complain when aint shit getting done (fair enough) then yall have an all out spaz attack when someone actually try's. Just because it didn't work out. then you wonder why some people might think "why bother" damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Ya'll already got (most of you) got a free exclusive out of it just for logging on, which ya'll do anyway everyday. you didn't exert yourself, yet you're still complaining. The shit didn't work out as planned, it sucks. But show a little respect for him and do ya selves a favour, chill a little. you've basically turned a voluntary good deed into an all out shit storm.
honestly it was a nice attempt but I didn't see it working out no matter what you offered as an incentive.... rap sites are truly becoming less active with the rise of social networking sites and live battle leagues too

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i will never understand the people that complain about things not improving or getting done on this website. if you arent a paying customer which is probably upwards of 98% of the site then you have no reason to complain about anything... period. everyone here has been privileged enough to be given access to one of the best battle sites for free.. if youre complaining about that then youre lame. this is Pugz site and he can do with it what he wants, if you got a problem with that then just leave and go join another site that'll be half as good as this one .. simple
I'm sorry but if you make a site that you like instead of a site that your members like your site would fail from the get go the objective is to keep your members satisfied

NEED BEATS?

https://soundcloud.com/user-275466508
follow me on twitter @b_shotz
Unread 05-05-2013, 11:25 PM   #53

METH_BARZ
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
36 Won / 15 Lost

Voted: 15 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Aight.

First off I wanna get something out of the way. I didn't think this Record thing was going to work. BUT. I think you're going a bit ott with all this "uproar" and shit.

HVK went out of his way to do a good thing for the site. the result in this thread isn't important. It didn't work out, but again............................ ^

Ya'll complain when aint shit getting done (fair enough) then yall have an all out spaz attack when someone actually try's. Just because it didn't work out. then you wonder why some people might think "why bother" damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Ya'll already got (most of you) got a free exclusive out of it just for logging on, which ya'll do anyway everyday. you didn't exert yourself, yet you're still complaining. The shit didn't work out as planned, it sucks. But show a little respect for him and do ya selves a favour, chill a little. you've basically turned a voluntary good deed into an all out shit storm.
honestly it was a nice attempt but I didn't see it working out no matter what you offered as an incentive.... rap sites are truly becoming less active with the rise of social networking sites and live battle leagues too

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
i will never understand the people that complain about things not improving or getting done on this website. if you arent a paying customer which is probably upwards of 98% of the site then you have no reason to complain about anything... period. everyone here has been privileged enough to be given access to one of the best battle sites for free.. if youre complaining about that then youre lame. this is Pugz site and he can do with it what he wants, if you got a problem with that then just leave and go join another site that'll be half as good as this one .. simple
I'm sorry but if you make a site that you like instead of a site that your members like your site would fail from the get go the objective is to keep your members satisfied

NEED BEATS?

https://soundcloud.com/user-275466508
follow me on twitter @b_shotz
Offline   Reply With Quote