Unread 10-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazed View Post
@stricc
You asked me what the flag ment, i said "The South Will Rise Again,"
which has nothing to do with being racist. It means the South will not remain a defeated, dejected realm of misery and dispair. Instead, the South will become a significant influence on the culture and economy of the entire nation.
An you asked me if i'd let my sister date a black man, i said yeah. you asked if i'd let my daughter date a black kid, i said 'no!' an laughed. Stricc is just obviously feelin' some type a way.. I mean i don't think i'm the only one that would close your broadcast when you're trying to show us how you 'like your noodles'...
AKA the resurgence of slavery.
Unread 10-16-2014, 07:06 PM   #3

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phazed View Post
@stricc
You asked me what the flag ment, i said "The South Will Rise Again,"
which has nothing to do with being racist. It means the South will not remain a defeated, dejected realm of misery and dispair. Instead, the South will become a significant influence on the culture and economy of the entire nation.
An you asked me if i'd let my sister date a black man, i said yeah. you asked if i'd let my daughter date a black kid, i said 'no!' an laughed. Stricc is just obviously feelin' some type a way.. I mean i don't think i'm the only one that would close your broadcast when you're trying to show us how you 'like your noodles'...
AKA the resurgence of slavery.