View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

writer 8's first few lines had me already zoning out, too much description about one point, and i was zoned out throughout reading the whole piece. Rhyming was basic throughout as well. Writer 9 had me focused on the start no homo lol. liked the way he seperated each group of lines which made me feel i was going somewhere as i read on. Was just a lil over basic with the rhyming. He didnt spend too much time with detail on one point but the image was made, and the plot was progressing in a nice pace to keep me interested.

9>8
Unread 06-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #7

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

writer 8's first few lines had me already zoning out, too much description about one point, and i was zoned out throughout reading the whole piece. Rhyming was basic throughout as well. Writer 9 had me focused on the start no homo lol. liked the way he seperated each group of lines which made me feel i was going somewhere as i read on. Was just a lil over basic with the rhyming. He didnt spend too much time with detail on one point but the image was made, and the plot was progressing in a nice pace to keep me interested.

9>8