View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM
X Paces
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 8 - took the picture and made a point that many people can associate with. The piece flowed smoothly but lacked pops throughout which would have kept the reader on their toes even more before the climax/reveal.

Writer 9's approach did not make it out of the box, which I THINK was the intention. Maybe a little more background for the character and better setup towards why he was all of a sudden doing his daughter.

I read it again and feel that it had more meat than Writer 8, but Writer 8 was more creative and took me their, which wasn't too hard considering it was about getting high, but still. More text was needed for Writer 9 I think.

Writer 8 (6/10) Writer 9 (5.5)

Sick thoughts from both. Nice!

Last edited by X Paces; 06-26-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Unread 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #5

X Paces

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Writer 8 - took the picture and made a point that many people can associate with. The piece flowed smoothly but lacked pops throughout which would have kept the reader on their toes even more before the climax/reveal.

Writer 9's approach did not make it out of the box, which I THINK was the intention. Maybe a little more background for the character and better setup towards why he was all of a sudden doing his daughter.

I read it again and feel that it had more meat than Writer 8, but Writer 8 was more creative and took me their, which wasn't too hard considering it was about getting high, but still. More text was needed for Writer 9 I think.

Writer 8 (6/10) Writer 9 (5.5)

Sick thoughts from both. Nice!

Last edited by X Paces; 06-26-2013 at 08:26 PM.