View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2020, 08:49 PM
RickyLahey
Banned
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
You lost to Mizz Ammo sit further down.
I didn't lose though. I was robbed. Similar to how your opponents got robbed in the tournament. Eat some more food and lie about where you from though culture vulture. I see you. Whenever you grow balls LMK and I'll slap the fuck out of you in a battle lyrically

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED JOHN View Post
And I lost to rickey lmao
I shouldn't have lost against mizz ammo but I seen it coming. There are some THIRSTY ass niggas on here even desperate enough to hop in a dyke pussy. Smh it's pathetic. I'll never battle someone with a vagina/tits again unless it's Eth.
Unread 06-02-2020, 08:49 PM   #28

RickyLahey
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
You lost to Mizz Ammo sit further down.
I didn't lose though. I was robbed. Similar to how your opponents got robbed in the tournament. Eat some more food and lie about where you from though culture vulture. I see you. Whenever you grow balls LMK and I'll slap the fuck out of you in a battle lyrically

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED JOHN View Post
And I lost to rickey lmao
I shouldn't have lost against mizz ammo but I seen it coming. There are some THIRSTY ass niggas on here even desperate enough to hop in a dyke pussy. Smh it's pathetic. I'll never battle someone with a vagina/tits again unless it's Eth.