View Single Post
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:43 PM
PaiNN
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
fair enough, I was told by yc to not focus on writing 2 weeks before the deadline as 'real life shit' put writing on the backburner for him. I ended up posting 1 day late while he no showed all together, weeks in advance. I get yall cum buckets over formalities here but in terms of "being late" ya boy actually wrote and rapped a verse for this thing while your champ had more important shit to do.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

YC does do some weird shit like that, I am cool w/ him but I won't hide what he does.

For LBA Title Match, he didn't log on for like 9 days prior to the match so I couldn't ask him if he was gonna no show or not, he told everyone he's on a break and busy cause his girl gave birth to their child. He even posted in Anbu Black Ops crew thread saying he's not really gonna be online due to this. So I was under the impression he was going to no show, and then he showed up anyways and I could of spent more time writing my verse, but I guess it's my own fault. It was my delivery apparently that made me lose, so I guess I didn't need more time writing the verse after-all, hey?

Just thought I'd share this story, since someone else went through a similar experience.

Last edited by PaiNN; 12-24-2017 at 09:54 PM.
Unread 12-24-2017, 09:43 PM   #16

PaiNN

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
fair enough, I was told by yc to not focus on writing 2 weeks before the deadline as 'real life shit' put writing on the backburner for him. I ended up posting 1 day late while he no showed all together, weeks in advance. I get yall cum buckets over formalities here but in terms of "being late" ya boy actually wrote and rapped a verse for this thing while your champ had more important shit to do.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

YC does do some weird shit like that, I am cool w/ him but I won't hide what he does.

For LBA Title Match, he didn't log on for like 9 days prior to the match so I couldn't ask him if he was gonna no show or not, he told everyone he's on a break and busy cause his girl gave birth to their child. He even posted in Anbu Black Ops crew thread saying he's not really gonna be online due to this. So I was under the impression he was going to no show, and then he showed up anyways and I could of spent more time writing my verse, but I guess it's my own fault. It was my delivery apparently that made me lose, so I guess I didn't need more time writing the verse after-all, hey?

Just thought I'd share this story, since someone else went through a similar experience.

Last edited by PaiNN; 12-24-2017 at 09:54 PM.