View Single Post
Unread 04-26-2018, 10:45 AM
Saiyan
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ray View Post
You once came at me for talking about ACs, having no idea who I was. Now you're coming at the decision to make Shodan a leader with no prior knowledge to why he would get that spot.

Knowledge is key youngster. Know your ship or hold your lip.
Hmmmm....yeah that doesn't answer my question at all lol I asked what I said and you're answer is, "Yeah you came to me and said stuff..."

I used to be in the crew dumbass. I asked to join because AC's is a great crew, and one member being there or not being there won't change that. Clearly you can't fucking read old man.

I never knocked the crew with what I said. I CLEARLY said SHODAN is a crew hopper. And JIMMY making him leader (no matter his rep) wasn't a good move because his skill level doesn't reflect a leader role.

Learn to read old man river.

And while we're here, would you mind telling me why you feel you always have to be the spokesperson or the mouthpiece of a crew you're not in anymore? If you're such a AC's legend, why aren't you with them? Better yet, how do you ALWAYS find some shit to say about things that have nothing to do with you? Lol I guess when you never battle you have to find other ways to stay relevant huh?

Last edited by Saiyan; 04-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.
Unread 04-26-2018, 10:45 AM   #17

Saiyan

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick Ray View Post
You once came at me for talking about ACs, having no idea who I was. Now you're coming at the decision to make Shodan a leader with no prior knowledge to why he would get that spot.

Knowledge is key youngster. Know your ship or hold your lip.
Hmmmm....yeah that doesn't answer my question at all lol I asked what I said and you're answer is, "Yeah you came to me and said stuff..."

I used to be in the crew dumbass. I asked to join because AC's is a great crew, and one member being there or not being there won't change that. Clearly you can't fucking read old man.

I never knocked the crew with what I said. I CLEARLY said SHODAN is a crew hopper. And JIMMY making him leader (no matter his rep) wasn't a good move because his skill level doesn't reflect a leader role.

Learn to read old man river.

And while we're here, would you mind telling me why you feel you always have to be the spokesperson or the mouthpiece of a crew you're not in anymore? If you're such a AC's legend, why aren't you with them? Better yet, how do you ALWAYS find some shit to say about things that have nothing to do with you? Lol I guess when you never battle you have to find other ways to stay relevant huh?

Last edited by Saiyan; 04-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.