View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I was one of many who thought that deleting the chatbox would provide incentive on promoting site activity. It appears that we're all retaliating by branching off to Discord servers. Currently Gut's text channel is his server is blowing up with activity and it's basically Lets Beef's new chat box. Ultimately I feel like the problem is that if people truly wanted to vote & rap more then they just would. But it's like almost no one wants to vote unless they have more of a reason to voting then simply for the sake of it. Whether it's because of a tournament or whatever. But no one wants to be forced to vote on shit they truly give no fucks about just so they can battle so we got rid of that aspect and just let people make battles for free. As a result this has generated more battles yet less voting. I feel like locking out the forums in favor of only those who vote on battles would be worth giving a shot as clearly we're social people here but at the same time wouldn't that be totally unfair to those of us who already used the forums in the past and have zero access to it unless we vote?
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 12-12-2019, 09:33 PM   #21

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

I was one of many who thought that deleting the chatbox would provide incentive on promoting site activity. It appears that we're all retaliating by branching off to Discord servers. Currently Gut's text channel is his server is blowing up with activity and it's basically Lets Beef's new chat box. Ultimately I feel like the problem is that if people truly wanted to vote & rap more then they just would. But it's like almost no one wants to vote unless they have more of a reason to voting then simply for the sake of it. Whether it's because of a tournament or whatever. But no one wants to be forced to vote on shit they truly give no fucks about just so they can battle so we got rid of that aspect and just let people make battles for free. As a result this has generated more battles yet less voting. I feel like locking out the forums in favor of only those who vote on battles would be worth giving a shot as clearly we're social people here but at the same time wouldn't that be totally unfair to those of us who already used the forums in the past and have zero access to it unless we vote?
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money