Thread: Blind Drops
View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2020, 05:51 AM
4N2U
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

@2FUEL

Shut the fuck up. Its a thread to discuss topics of the site. Your theory has massive flaws (shocking, I know) So don't battle anyone unless they send??? Sharp as a balloon like always.

I've sent you bars...still sitting in that inbox ya overrated tool.

Anyway, ignoring the guy who changed his name back after my drop vs Student exposing his sexual tendencies....

Paint- Protecting your verse when you go first is a massive (and obvious) advantage. I don't mind blind dropping that hides the verse...but it would be nice to know who your up against. IMO.

That's the thing about opinions, they vary.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
If someone sends you a double blind battle.... you don't have to reply to it.

If someone posts a double blind battle in the open section... you don't have to reply to it.

No need for crying about your own actions. If you don't like the double blind shit, don't take those battles. Problem solved.
Atleast your a man of your word....20 battles since you faced anyone with a winning record
Unread 10-22-2020, 05:51 AM   #5

4N2U
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 79 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 138 audio / 809 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

@2FUEL

Shut the fuck up. Its a thread to discuss topics of the site. Your theory has massive flaws (shocking, I know) So don't battle anyone unless they send??? Sharp as a balloon like always.

I've sent you bars...still sitting in that inbox ya overrated tool.

Anyway, ignoring the guy who changed his name back after my drop vs Student exposing his sexual tendencies....

Paint- Protecting your verse when you go first is a massive (and obvious) advantage. I don't mind blind dropping that hides the verse...but it would be nice to know who your up against. IMO.

That's the thing about opinions, they vary.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FUEL View Post
If someone sends you a double blind battle.... you don't have to reply to it.

If someone posts a double blind battle in the open section... you don't have to reply to it.

No need for crying about your own actions. If you don't like the double blind shit, don't take those battles. Problem solved.
Atleast your a man of your word....20 battles since you faced anyone with a winning record