View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2013, 04:54 PM
-Dru-
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

BB your verse was sick bro. I loved the storyline and the imagery was brilliant. I don't normally like how people set out a topical the way you did but in that verse it worked. I think you should be or complex with your rhyming, that's all. Overall fucking dope.

KaperX your verse started slowly but then picked up. I thought your idea was good but seemed to trail off a little before ending abruptly. Again more complex rhyming I think would have assisted and a little more length in your verse with a bit more description to paint the picture.

Overall vote to BB
Unread 02-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #13

-Dru-
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.48/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 37 text
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

BB your verse was sick bro. I loved the storyline and the imagery was brilliant. I don't normally like how people set out a topical the way you did but in that verse it worked. I think you should be or complex with your rhyming, that's all. Overall fucking dope.

KaperX your verse started slowly but then picked up. I thought your idea was good but seemed to trail off a little before ending abruptly. Again more complex rhyming I think would have assisted and a little more length in your verse with a bit more description to paint the picture.

Overall vote to BB