Thread: Lost Credits
View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2020, 11:27 AM
SigmaDaCynic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Lost Credits

Hey.
Sorry about this, but I've just lost 3 credits, and lost 3 about a week ago. I'm still kinda new I lost 3 credits about a week ago when double posting a battle I think, I request the doubled be removed, but didn't get the points back. I took it on the chin.
Today I gained my third credit from zero, and thought to test the length of my verse by checking with a cypher. Cyphers let you accept with 0 points so it should be free to join I imagine, but just as I went to challenge my opponent, I'm at 0 credits.

It takes me forever to get points through votes cause I put time into the voting, and I'm short on time as it is. I write my stuff in between my work.

TL;DR: I've lost 6 points in total, 3 accidentally which, cool, my mistake. The latter three from potential jank.

Please help, I need to submit this challenge.
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Unread 08-05-2020, 11:27 AM   #1

SigmaDaCynic

Voted: 0 audio / 8 text
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Lost Credits

Hey.
Sorry about this, but I've just lost 3 credits, and lost 3 about a week ago. I'm still kinda new I lost 3 credits about a week ago when double posting a battle I think, I request the doubled be removed, but didn't get the points back. I took it on the chin.
Today I gained my third credit from zero, and thought to test the length of my verse by checking with a cypher. Cyphers let you accept with 0 points so it should be free to join I imagine, but just as I went to challenge my opponent, I'm at 0 credits.

It takes me forever to get points through votes cause I put time into the voting, and I'm short on time as it is. I write my stuff in between my work.

TL;DR: I've lost 6 points in total, 3 accidentally which, cool, my mistake. The latter three from potential jank.

Please help, I need to submit this challenge.
Thanks for any help you guys can give.