View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2015, 02:32 AM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default What is THIS!!!! Mods!!????

A while back I had a battle where it glitched out or something and I lost when I shouldn't have but when I logged back in I saw @2FUEL had opened it back up for votes, then I won that battle, so got a win an a loss from that one battle.

Now I just had a battle with @Saxx were it said I won before the battle was actually over I got the win while voting was still able to happen even though Saxx was winning with votes. So when the battle actually ended I got a loss along side my win from that battle.

I have one extra win an one extra loss on my record that shouldn't be there.
can you remove em?

@Student @Row @NOBLE @Punk @Pugz @Subreal

Last edited by Supsie; 02-26-2015 at 02:36 AM.
Unread 02-26-2015, 02:32 AM   #1

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default What is THIS!!!! Mods!!????

A while back I had a battle where it glitched out or something and I lost when I shouldn't have but when I logged back in I saw @2FUEL had opened it back up for votes, then I won that battle, so got a win an a loss from that one battle.

Now I just had a battle with @Saxx were it said I won before the battle was actually over I got the win while voting was still able to happen even though Saxx was winning with votes. So when the battle actually ended I got a loss along side my win from that battle.

I have one extra win an one extra loss on my record that shouldn't be there.
can you remove em?

@Student @Row @NOBLE @Punk @Pugz @Subreal

Last edited by Supsie; 02-26-2015 at 02:36 AM.