View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I didn't say "all". But go through all the faggot twitter accounts of the #JusticeForTrayvon people and show me where one has posted their support to a wrongfully murdered white teen.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also, isn't it racist how blackplanet.com is a community designed for racial segregation.

"We have music, jobs, forums, chat, photos, dating personals and groups all targeted to the specific interests of the Black community."

Comments on the front page:

One guy talking about an ex girlfriend.
5 people talking about work.
3 people talking about the sun.

Now, I don't know if I'm an exception, but white people generally also have ex girlfriends, employment and weather.
Unread 07-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #5

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I didn't say "all". But go through all the faggot twitter accounts of the #JusticeForTrayvon people and show me where one has posted their support to a wrongfully murdered white teen.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Also, isn't it racist how blackplanet.com is a community designed for racial segregation.

"We have music, jobs, forums, chat, photos, dating personals and groups all targeted to the specific interests of the Black community."

Comments on the front page:

One guy talking about an ex girlfriend.
5 people talking about work.
3 people talking about the sun.

Now, I don't know if I'm an exception, but white people generally also have ex girlfriends, employment and weather.