Thread: Who are they?
View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2021, 02:52 PM
PimpinCake
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

open season there's a FEW THAT IM AFTER strapped with a gun so big, to carry it, Imma need them FUNERAL DANCERS ta da ta da ta ta ta, yup, that's how it SOUNDS WHEN IT SHOOTS leave the GROUND DENTED TOO! when that thang SPARK N WHISLTE it's like, one of Tony STARKS' MISSLES, the kick? shifts back n forth like PARKING ISSUES! "NIRT you flex more than you punch" here's a BIT OF EXPLAININ for you MISFITS AND LAMENS until face a vet, Imma lower my bars like a MIDGET IS TRAININ! this dude think he could BEAT ME PROBLY, stick figure this a EASY BODY, call you a bitch to your face and smile that's, GEECHI GOTTI

Unread 07-31-2021, 02:52 PM   #10

PimpinCake
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
52 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 153 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

open season there's a FEW THAT IM AFTER strapped with a gun so big, to carry it, Imma need them FUNERAL DANCERS ta da ta da ta ta ta, yup, that's how it SOUNDS WHEN IT SHOOTS leave the GROUND DENTED TOO! when that thang SPARK N WHISLTE it's like, one of Tony STARKS' MISSLES, the kick? shifts back n forth like PARKING ISSUES! "NIRT you flex more than you punch" here's a BIT OF EXPLAININ for you MISFITS AND LAMENS until face a vet, Imma lower my bars like a MIDGET IS TRAININ! this dude think he could BEAT ME PROBLY, stick figure this a EASY BODY, call you a bitch to your face and smile that's, GEECHI GOTTI