View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2023, 11:47 PM
Flako Boom
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Well this thread has stirred up the hornets nest. 🍿 And 🍺..we all should just start voting more period to clear the battles out..even if there shitty battles or not. If you gonna battle, vote back and just don't play favorites..even the best lose sometimes too..I usually always vote for bnas but that's because he battles garbage ass people, so if course he's gonna win every time. I voted against him a week ago cause his multis were weird and used words I had no idea what he meant..as an example.itbseems people only vote when the battles are semi good or 🔥..no voting doesn't help the site at all, so just participate more.. besides if people are reading or listening to battles then what the hell are people doing when they long in
..I personally go straight to the chat to see if it's spicy and entertaining goin on..if not I check out battles and try to give feed back to the best of my ability. So what if you are no longer can send links through messages now..promote how phroxen said.. people will probably get more views and votes that way..but then again there's always gonna be buddy votes.. example the last 5 or battles bnas dropped, different child pops in and votes..he don't ever vote on any other battles notlr log in often..that's buddy voting. And there's always gonna be hate voting and uneducated votes for people..even if there is a block button to use.i lost to concise for both those reasons.but I'm here for fun cause it's entertaining. shout out to concise though cause it's all good l..flako out
Unread 01-24-2023, 11:47 PM   #13

Flako Boom

Voted: 2032 audio / 514 text
Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Well this thread has stirred up the hornets nest. 🍿 And 🍺..we all should just start voting more period to clear the battles out..even if there shitty battles or not. If you gonna battle, vote back and just don't play favorites..even the best lose sometimes too..I usually always vote for bnas but that's because he battles garbage ass people, so if course he's gonna win every time. I voted against him a week ago cause his multis were weird and used words I had no idea what he meant..as an example.itbseems people only vote when the battles are semi good or 🔥..no voting doesn't help the site at all, so just participate more.. besides if people are reading or listening to battles then what the hell are people doing when they long in
..I personally go straight to the chat to see if it's spicy and entertaining goin on..if not I check out battles and try to give feed back to the best of my ability. So what if you are no longer can send links through messages now..promote how phroxen said.. people will probably get more views and votes that way..but then again there's always gonna be buddy votes.. example the last 5 or battles bnas dropped, different child pops in and votes..he don't ever vote on any other battles notlr log in often..that's buddy voting. And there's always gonna be hate voting and uneducated votes for people..even if there is a block button to use.i lost to concise for both those reasons.but I'm here for fun cause it's entertaining. shout out to concise though cause it's all good l..flako out