View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2019, 09:17 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Bring Back Staff

Seriously, I give in.... Ive noticed that without a group of active staff, shits gone horribly quiet.. As I started writing this, I was the ONLY one online.

Here’s why staff helps activity ALOT..

1.More People help out because they’re interested in becoming staff
2.Staff members would be more inspired to log in seeing that they have a job to do.
3.X won’t be able to manage the entire site by himself
4.X won’t be fast on his feet to run tournaments, build the site, deal with deleting bad votes, lowering VP, banning, etc on his own.

At first, I was 100% with the idea of no staff but every since then, the sites honestly become SO quiet. Like battles are open for DAYS and getting 1 vote,

I can definitely admit that thinking having NO staff would be better for the site was wrong but damn... It’s really bad right now on here and recently activity just Proves how much LB needs a staff team after all. A good staff team that’s trustworthy and not filled with lying backstabbing trolling dummies. Besides I need to beef with someone in charge and x barely responds... Take a look at how dead it is....

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-28-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Unread 07-28-2019, 09:17 AM   #1

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Bring Back Staff

Seriously, I give in.... Ive noticed that without a group of active staff, shits gone horribly quiet.. As I started writing this, I was the ONLY one online.

Here’s why staff helps activity ALOT..

1.More People help out because they’re interested in becoming staff
2.Staff members would be more inspired to log in seeing that they have a job to do.
3.X won’t be able to manage the entire site by himself
4.X won’t be fast on his feet to run tournaments, build the site, deal with deleting bad votes, lowering VP, banning, etc on his own.

At first, I was 100% with the idea of no staff but every since then, the sites honestly become SO quiet. Like battles are open for DAYS and getting 1 vote,

I can definitely admit that thinking having NO staff would be better for the site was wrong but damn... It’s really bad right now on here and recently activity just Proves how much LB needs a staff team after all. A good staff team that’s trustworthy and not filled with lying backstabbing trolling dummies. Besides I need to beef with someone in charge and x barely responds... Take a look at how dead it is....

Last edited by Rowdy; 07-28-2019 at 09:21 AM.