View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2016, 08:55 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EtHer View Post
Well you know the shit I put in to do it...but it's hard. You're out there yourself and you know the guy who profits doesn't give a fuck. I agree, it's my site, not his...but when I'm getting deleted and banned then who's site does it become?

So now, it's on yous. It's your site, not mine. You can tell us to do whatever but you're staff mate. YOU are supposed to be doing that shit, not us. At the absolute most, a good member of the site is required to battle and participate, not recruit. That's on you bud. You can bitch that people should leave if they are unhappy...but you just want to kick the people who are correct on their assessment of the state of the site.
your assessments are correct, yes based on your prior experience with the site.. but wen theres a fresh member just joining, they dont know what shouldve been...they only know whats in front of them currently, and theyd most likely be content... but when they see threads of dudes still complainin bout fixing shit from the past, < that causes new members to think, damn this site must be broken or crap... which means you are contributing to the cycle thats tearing this site down further than it needs to be....and no recruiting is not on me..when theres a good movie out, the movie doesnt rely just on ads, they rely on word of mouth from people that experienced it... ads can only do so much, its participants that need to step up to the plate, and not just be content to have the 'its not my problem, im just a reg member',btw, i know how much love you put into this site in the past...but its time to move forward

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 05-21-2016 at 09:00 PM.
Unread 05-21-2016, 08:55 PM   #7

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The EtHer View Post
Well you know the shit I put in to do it...but it's hard. You're out there yourself and you know the guy who profits doesn't give a fuck. I agree, it's my site, not his...but when I'm getting deleted and banned then who's site does it become?

So now, it's on yous. It's your site, not mine. You can tell us to do whatever but you're staff mate. YOU are supposed to be doing that shit, not us. At the absolute most, a good member of the site is required to battle and participate, not recruit. That's on you bud. You can bitch that people should leave if they are unhappy...but you just want to kick the people who are correct on their assessment of the state of the site.
your assessments are correct, yes based on your prior experience with the site.. but wen theres a fresh member just joining, they dont know what shouldve been...they only know whats in front of them currently, and theyd most likely be content... but when they see threads of dudes still complainin bout fixing shit from the past, < that causes new members to think, damn this site must be broken or crap... which means you are contributing to the cycle thats tearing this site down further than it needs to be....and no recruiting is not on me..when theres a good movie out, the movie doesnt rely just on ads, they rely on word of mouth from people that experienced it... ads can only do so much, its participants that need to step up to the plate, and not just be content to have the 'its not my problem, im just a reg member',btw, i know how much love you put into this site in the past...but its time to move forward

Last edited by ILLoKWENT; 05-21-2016 at 09:00 PM.