View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2016, 02:33 PM
S A L T
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Complaining is one thing, but as long as he's been here I feel like he's confronting issues with an optimistic outcome in mind.

I'll shout this site out on some hip hop subreddit and see if it gets traction, but (social) marketing/recruiting probably could do a lot for this site if it was pushed.

There's not many sites out there like LB, with an already set up format like this, and there's a pretty decent market of just people who like to rap. Market this website in the right places and it could very well blow up.

Tho deadass, the UI is good for someone like me but in the aesthetic is a big deal for attracting new people. The interface of this site just may discourage a bunch of potential users for how intimidating it could look to people who aren't use to it. Think of how many people don't use reddit because it's user interface looks like a bland page and complicated to use when it's essentially what everyone loves on tumblr, twitter, facebook, etc

Not to mention, if you have a site that looks like it was designed in 2003, people aren't going to think it's still a thriving community.

On the real, if @Pugz or whoever gave me a stab at the UI design, I'd be down to draft it out. I need portfolio concepts. I'd probably be able to code most of it, but probably not all of it as I only know the basics. And a title like "The Architect" or some shit would be dope then. (:

i told you stoy was handsome

Last edited by S A L T; 05-21-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Unread 05-21-2016, 02:33 PM   #5

S A L T
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.94/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
181 Won / 32 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 926 text
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

Complaining is one thing, but as long as he's been here I feel like he's confronting issues with an optimistic outcome in mind.

I'll shout this site out on some hip hop subreddit and see if it gets traction, but (social) marketing/recruiting probably could do a lot for this site if it was pushed.

There's not many sites out there like LB, with an already set up format like this, and there's a pretty decent market of just people who like to rap. Market this website in the right places and it could very well blow up.

Tho deadass, the UI is good for someone like me but in the aesthetic is a big deal for attracting new people. The interface of this site just may discourage a bunch of potential users for how intimidating it could look to people who aren't use to it. Think of how many people don't use reddit because it's user interface looks like a bland page and complicated to use when it's essentially what everyone loves on tumblr, twitter, facebook, etc

Not to mention, if you have a site that looks like it was designed in 2003, people aren't going to think it's still a thriving community.

On the real, if @Pugz or whoever gave me a stab at the UI design, I'd be down to draft it out. I need portfolio concepts. I'd probably be able to code most of it, but probably not all of it as I only know the basics. And a title like "The Architect" or some shit would be dope then. (:

i told you stoy was handsome

Last edited by S A L T; 05-21-2016 at 02:38 PM.