View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2019, 04:49 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
My only objection is that I think FVC should have higher vp than the average Jo. Just because things have went severely down hill(as far as voting goes) due to this change in staff and vp lowering of FVC. And I also think some sort of staff is needed. I have a battle out right now (as well as many others) with a vote with no explanation. @X you are one man and cant delete every battle vote that is deemed unfair. Also we have took a severe decline in activity since the change. As always it's your call, but this is how me and others feel about this.
There have been no VP changes to FVC
Unread 07-26-2019, 04:49 PM   #25

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
My only objection is that I think FVC should have higher vp than the average Jo. Just because things have went severely down hill(as far as voting goes) due to this change in staff and vp lowering of FVC. And I also think some sort of staff is needed. I have a battle out right now (as well as many others) with a vote with no explanation. @X you are one man and cant delete every battle vote that is deemed unfair. Also we have took a severe decline in activity since the change. As always it's your call, but this is how me and others feel about this.
There have been no VP changes to FVC
Offline   Reply With Quote