View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2020, 08:15 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Older me would disagree mainly because I liked seeing people get exposed and knowing who the biters are

New me wouldn't infract people for calling guys out. That's just pussy shit lol just another SMALL thing that doesnt break any rules yet you can get banned for if someone really disliked you.

Although if someone did bite, I guess its better for business not to make it public being that we would potentially lose our most active members

So I'm on the fence with this one sho. I 100% disagree that people should be get infracted though that's ridiculous.
Unread 01-16-2020, 08:15 AM   #3

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Older me would disagree mainly because I liked seeing people get exposed and knowing who the biters are

New me wouldn't infract people for calling guys out. That's just pussy shit lol just another SMALL thing that doesnt break any rules yet you can get banned for if someone really disliked you.

Although if someone did bite, I guess its better for business not to make it public being that we would potentially lose our most active members

So I'm on the fence with this one sho. I 100% disagree that people should be get infracted though that's ridiculous.