View Single Post
Unread 02-20-2020, 07:53 AM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
The Fair Voters Club has clearly never worked. It's been revamped 30,000 times and never worked. Clearly it ain't a good thing to keep using.

You ever have a problem with your car and just kept turning the check engine light off without fixing the problem and everything worked out perfectly fine? I dont think so.

We run back to the FVC system everytime we cant be creative enough to brainstorm something new. You dont keep trying something that fails everytime expecting it to be better the next time. Take the shit off of your drawing board and use it as something you shouldn't do if you wanna proceed.
i see your point, but i disagree that it's "never worked"

i'm ALL for innovation, and discovering a better solution, but for now there's 0 cause for discarding the fvc and having nothing instead.
Unread 02-20-2020, 07:53 AM   #50

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
The Fair Voters Club has clearly never worked. It's been revamped 30,000 times and never worked. Clearly it ain't a good thing to keep using.

You ever have a problem with your car and just kept turning the check engine light off without fixing the problem and everything worked out perfectly fine? I dont think so.

We run back to the FVC system everytime we cant be creative enough to brainstorm something new. You dont keep trying something that fails everytime expecting it to be better the next time. Take the shit off of your drawing board and use it as something you shouldn't do if you wanna proceed.
i see your point, but i disagree that it's "never worked"

i'm ALL for innovation, and discovering a better solution, but for now there's 0 cause for discarding the fvc and having nothing instead.