View Single Post
Unread 05-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Fredo Lombardi
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAVY View Post
Lmao u guys cant be serious to have me as sniper of the year...dats sum random toss ups...and ferno u dnt even be around to know..look at da names u mentioned they not active....who wants to here about da same names over n over from back when stick to current

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

And i shuld def be da illest texter turned audio thankz for da mention on dat ferno shao was smokin hlf way thru his list
I could have added some more names to the catagories letsbeef is full of talent but i wanted it to have an award show feel you know you don't see 4-5 niggas getting best new artist or best rap album...u said i was smoking half way thru the list so who didn't you agree with?

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT The Messiah View Post
since you came in my thread with respect to the topic i will peep that...lol jp but i will peep it

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk
Unread 05-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #7

Fredo Lombardi
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
50 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 917 audio / 38 text
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAVY View Post
Lmao u guys cant be serious to have me as sniper of the year...dats sum random toss ups...and ferno u dnt even be around to know..look at da names u mentioned they not active....who wants to here about da same names over n over from back when stick to current

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

And i shuld def be da illest texter turned audio thankz for da mention on dat ferno shao was smokin hlf way thru his list
I could have added some more names to the catagories letsbeef is full of talent but i wanted it to have an award show feel you know you don't see 4-5 niggas getting best new artist or best rap album...u said i was smoking half way thru the list so who didn't you agree with?

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT The Messiah View Post
since you came in my thread with respect to the topic i will peep that...lol jp but i will peep it

Marked Out Niggas

1. Punk