View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2019, 11:38 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Considering I'm one of the only active people left who has even done a video battle, I don't think it needs to be brought back. It's even more of a hassle to record than audio is by a long shot, and there's a lot more issues that go in to it besides just the recording aspect: you're not gonna get a whole lot of activity with it, people aren't keen on showing their faces, and then you have the possibility of people wanting their battles deleted off the LB YouTube page due to privacy concerns.

That's why I voted no. The whole idea is to get more activity. This won't do it.
Unread 02-17-2019, 11:38 AM   #3

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Considering I'm one of the only active people left who has even done a video battle, I don't think it needs to be brought back. It's even more of a hassle to record than audio is by a long shot, and there's a lot more issues that go in to it besides just the recording aspect: you're not gonna get a whole lot of activity with it, people aren't keen on showing their faces, and then you have the possibility of people wanting their battles deleted off the LB YouTube page due to privacy concerns.

That's why I voted no. The whole idea is to get more activity. This won't do it.