Thread: Fun Drunk Facts
View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Phe
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Default Fun Drunk Facts

I have plenty but two that stand out for me are a few years back I got so drunk with a friend that her aunt had to come pick us up and take us home. I got home and wandered off and fell asleep in an alley one block away and woke up to the cops thinking I was dead lol..

This past Saturday all my coworkers pressured me so much to go out so I finally said yeah as long as someone drove me home. I ended up blacking out and I was feeling up on my owner.. my owner is a good looking 40 year old lesbian and from what I was told she was cool with it and her girlfriend was there so when I found this out I was so uncomfortable lol.. I still haven't seen the owner cuz she's on vacation.. alright so after this I guess I went and took a piss. I fell coming out the bathroom and then I left the pub.. I guess I was walking home when the cops picked me up. So I woke up sober in jail.. I looked around and said "wtf" I grabbed my book in sheet and seen disorderly conduct and public intoxication.. I said "you gotta be fucking kidding me".. I rang the intercom and the CO's answered I said "Ay can I leave" and they let me out 20 minutes later..

Y'all got any fun stories?
Unread 08-03-2022, 10:04 PM   #1

Phe
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.42/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
307 Won / 81 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 88 audio / 1314 text
Mentioned: 1132 Post(s)
Tagged: 54 Thread(s)

Default Fun Drunk Facts

I have plenty but two that stand out for me are a few years back I got so drunk with a friend that her aunt had to come pick us up and take us home. I got home and wandered off and fell asleep in an alley one block away and woke up to the cops thinking I was dead lol..

This past Saturday all my coworkers pressured me so much to go out so I finally said yeah as long as someone drove me home. I ended up blacking out and I was feeling up on my owner.. my owner is a good looking 40 year old lesbian and from what I was told she was cool with it and her girlfriend was there so when I found this out I was so uncomfortable lol.. I still haven't seen the owner cuz she's on vacation.. alright so after this I guess I went and took a piss. I fell coming out the bathroom and then I left the pub.. I guess I was walking home when the cops picked me up. So I woke up sober in jail.. I looked around and said "wtf" I grabbed my book in sheet and seen disorderly conduct and public intoxication.. I said "you gotta be fucking kidding me".. I rang the intercom and the CO's answered I said "Ay can I leave" and they let me out 20 minutes later..

Y'all got any fun stories?