Thread: ~YO EVIL BITCH~
View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2021, 03:11 AM
Evil Twin
Midwest Monsta
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1868 Won / 757 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
27 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
82 Won / 55 Lost

@Rhymejoke You seriously cant get my cock and balls out of your mouth can you?? I'll make these letters pink for the pussy that you are. You clown ass attention whore!! 1: Your flow is complete trash and you Fn sound like the damn Cookie Monster idiot. ( so damn stupid ) 2: You're just mad i killed a 10 win streak (double flames) you just had from battling all weak ass members to rank up. Oh and you got 2 more losses coming in a row you damn clown! 3. You have no one at all that even likes you (as a person, a friend, a emcee) at all on this site. 4: Everyone knows your a self voting crying ass snitch.. Ask any Mod what you just got banned for?? chump. Your style is so 1990's outdated af.. and honestly I cant even listen to to "try" to rap for more than like 10 secs everytime before I just skip you and damn near thow-up. You are a horrible example of underground hip-hop and for as long as your old ass has been rapping, you havent shown any improvement over the years.. and ARE TRASH!! You are so damn butthurt over me kicking your ass all over this website you are now opening threads about it?? smh get a damn life and step off my dick puzzy. Glad I got you all in your feelings and all worked up, that means Im doing my job right. Ill body any and everyrthing you drop or bring my way pussy.. F wit it!! Now kindly take you internet gangsta ass the fuck on. A real emcee talks with his mic.. but we all know you catch L's with me doing that. So instead you got to cry all tough typing on the website. Bye bitch... your a target now.. so be prepared to lose every damn battle i take and see of yours. snitch
"In the event of my demise.. when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived for. I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish before I reached my death. I have come 2 grips with the possibility.. and wiped the last tear from my eyes. I loved all who were positive.. in the event of my demise" tupac amaru shakur 1971-1996
Unread 04-08-2021, 03:11 AM   #17

Evil Twin
Midwest Monsta
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.56/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1868 Won / 757 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
27 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.56/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
82 Won / 55 Lost

Voted: 2848 audio / 357 text
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

@Rhymejoke You seriously cant get my cock and balls out of your mouth can you?? I'll make these letters pink for the pussy that you are. You clown ass attention whore!! 1: Your flow is complete trash and you Fn sound like the damn Cookie Monster idiot. ( so damn stupid ) 2: You're just mad i killed a 10 win streak (double flames) you just had from battling all weak ass members to rank up. Oh and you got 2 more losses coming in a row you damn clown! 3. You have no one at all that even likes you (as a person, a friend, a emcee) at all on this site. 4: Everyone knows your a self voting crying ass snitch.. Ask any Mod what you just got banned for?? chump. Your style is so 1990's outdated af.. and honestly I cant even listen to to "try" to rap for more than like 10 secs everytime before I just skip you and damn near thow-up. You are a horrible example of underground hip-hop and for as long as your old ass has been rapping, you havent shown any improvement over the years.. and ARE TRASH!! You are so damn butthurt over me kicking your ass all over this website you are now opening threads about it?? smh get a damn life and step off my dick puzzy. Glad I got you all in your feelings and all worked up, that means Im doing my job right. Ill body any and everyrthing you drop or bring my way pussy.. F wit it!! Now kindly take you internet gangsta ass the fuck on. A real emcee talks with his mic.. but we all know you catch L's with me doing that. So instead you got to cry all tough typing on the website. Bye bitch... your a target now.. so be prepared to lose every damn battle i take and see of yours. snitch
"In the event of my demise.. when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived for. I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish before I reached my death. I have come 2 grips with the possibility.. and wiped the last tear from my eyes. I loved all who were positive.. in the event of my demise" tupac amaru shakur 1971-1996