View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2020, 05:48 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Wes talks a lot about "the culture" for a dude who I can't remember battling once in his 15 odd years here.
No disrespect to you Eth,.. and this isn't meant to be a Racially charged dig at you, but.. when i think of .. the russ.. interview.. and where that kid, talked about the type of people that make decision's about our culture and he.. say's .. it's people who aren't of the culture,.. THIS.. site and you are a prime example,.. THIS.. is where you can Battle.. and survive,.. No smack for you, Not even Kotd and Letsbeef had events, on stage,.. Not even there.. You're just some weeb too.. Russ was Talking about you,..

You're not black, You're Not from any hood, You don't have a story, so when you take that away, what's left.. skill and accolades.. for these people .. you have that for THEIR standards,.. but in reality.. We don't Listen to you.. lol no offence kid.. its hard for somebody who isn't from the culture who can really understand what i'm saying or would listen to it objectively,.. without lashing out with the typical.. battle minded,.. "I must destroy this person"... outlook..

You're not funny, no one likes you.. You're not creative and most importantly you are a Guest ETH...

But i love you bro..
(and i had a battle on here on this name and many alts that i deleted, but you knew that.. literally was in a tourney too,.. but ok lol)
Unread 10-26-2020, 05:48 AM   #28

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Wes talks a lot about "the culture" for a dude who I can't remember battling once in his 15 odd years here.
No disrespect to you Eth,.. and this isn't meant to be a Racially charged dig at you, but.. when i think of .. the russ.. interview.. and where that kid, talked about the type of people that make decision's about our culture and he.. say's .. it's people who aren't of the culture,.. THIS.. site and you are a prime example,.. THIS.. is where you can Battle.. and survive,.. No smack for you, Not even Kotd and Letsbeef had events, on stage,.. Not even there.. You're just some weeb too.. Russ was Talking about you,..

You're not black, You're Not from any hood, You don't have a story, so when you take that away, what's left.. skill and accolades.. for these people .. you have that for THEIR standards,.. but in reality.. We don't Listen to you.. lol no offence kid.. its hard for somebody who isn't from the culture who can really understand what i'm saying or would listen to it objectively,.. without lashing out with the typical.. battle minded,.. "I must destroy this person"... outlook..

You're not funny, no one likes you.. You're not creative and most importantly you are a Guest ETH...

But i love you bro..
(and i had a battle on here on this name and many alts that i deleted, but you knew that.. literally was in a tourney too,.. but ok lol)